- The calculation and payment of salary along with the bonuses are executed before the 7th of each month. Salary is paid in hryvnias.
- Each department has its own bonus system that the employee will be informed on.
- Bonuses for outstanding results, suggestions, and ideas that drastically affect the company’s turnover or income can be rewarded additionally. Bonuses are not active during vacation.
- The executives create and change, when necessary, the company’s rules. This also concerns the bonuses. Of course, the employees, that will be affected by the changes, are informed.
Above all else, everything depends on you.
- Your enthusiasm, eagerness, determination to achieve the best results
- Your speed of learning and development
- Your attention to work
- How important your input is and what actual results you bring in – how you increase the company’s profits
It is important to set realistic goals and understand that nothing happens overnight, everything takes time.
The company, regardless of multiple employees, invests a lot of resources into its growth, advertising, development, new projects, etc. It does not double its profits every 2 months, the growth comes gradually. Sometimes, nothing happens for months, and then “all of a sudden” turnover increases. In reality, this is not “all of a sudden”, this happened naturally – thanks to all the daily efforts and simple tasks we were all doing. A salary increase is also accumulative – it happens exactly when you achieve a new level of quality in your development and it is reflected in your results – the money you bring into the company.
Will the company actually pay you more?
Is the company willing to invest time and money into your development and increase your salary on top of that? Yes, you got it all right. One of the company’s goals is having the most professional and talented specialists, who love what they do and are good at it. This is why we try to hire the best candidates in the market and help them with further improvement. We are ready to pay more those of you who achieve good results. All in all, you will be promoted and you will be paid more if you will earn more for the company.
What position can you obtain?
In reality, almost any, as it also depends on you, your efforts, and skills. Because the company is still at the beginning of its journey – maybe, in 5-10 years there will be hundreds or even thousands of employees. And with such an amount of employees, there will be plenty of available positions, including the managing ones. So be initiative. Those who know what they want, improve and grow, constantly learn something new, and achieve great results at work – will climb the career ladder faster than everyone else and, usually, sooner or later attain managing positions. (Even those who don’t quite sure about their exact way up but who work hard towards a result every day can also reach great heights.)